Tampa, FL. NeoCorium, LLC. is excited to have their NeoCorium EGF Stem Cell Anti-Aging Facial Treatment featured in SPA Inc. Magazine’s 2017 Spring Issue’s two-page spread “Fresh & New” products section.
As a highly respected publication, SPA Inc. Magazine is one of the most trusted and valued resources for spa professionals and distributors for the spa/esthetics market.
SPA Inc. Magazine is a leader in focusing on the industry’s latest trends, new products and services, and support for spa businesses everywhere. NeoCorium, LLC. is proud to have their EGF Stem Cell Anti-Aging Facial Treatment featured in SPA Inc. Magazine; enabling them to reach spa owners, beauty supply retailers, and customers here and abroad.
Since making its original debut at the 2017 Beauty Bar Lab & Lounge at the FLL Fashion Week- NeoCorium EGF Stem Cell Anti-Aging Facial Treatment has the beauty industry taking notice.
As EGF stem cell facials rise in popularity at med spas across the globe; it’s important to know that all EGF stem cell facial serums are not the same. Most EGF serums on the market today contain only a single-growth factor in their serums. Growth factors are said to work best when in pairs or grouped together for anti-aging skin rejuvenation at the cellular level. NeoCorium took this theory and pioneered their formula to be an anti-aging game-changer.
NeoCorium spared no expense when crafting their luxe formula- the sheer cost of their carefully selected, biocompatible growth factors and stem cells can have a hefty price tag of up to $25,000 a kilo– and are not available in any other EGF serum on the market.
NeoCorium EGF Stem Cell Anti-Aging Facial Treatment’s niche anti-aging product is a first of its kind. Creating their formula with an intricate stem cell centrifuge refining process that infuses an ultra-premium proprietary blend of all-natural, multiple growth factors and stem cells into a concentrated formula.
NeoCorium’s signature micro-dermal, cell-targeted system delivers this premium multi-growth factor and stem cell concentrate deeply into the skin’s dermal layer, targeting the area where the aging process begins. This puts NeoCorium’s EGF Stem Cell Anti-Aging Facial Treatment in a class by itself.
“NeoCorium EGF Stem Cell Anti-Aging Facial Treatment uses 4500 cc of 9 different growth factors and stem cells in our product. Our formula has one of the highest concentrations of growth factors and stem cells available anywhere. We use only the highest quality, all-natural ingredients to give you superior anti-aging results,” states Jennifer Aldrich, Director of Communications at NeoCorium, LLC.
Melissa Maxim, a NeoCorium devotee, gushed about the results she has seen for herself, since being one of the lucky few to test this EGF stem cell formula before its release to the public. No stranger to more invasive anti-aging treatments, NeoCorium surprised and impressed her by living up to its claims.
“NeoCorium EGF Stem Cell Anti-Aging Facial Treatment really does everything it says it will. That and more- my skin is glowing, hydrated and very smooth. I used to get Botox injections about every 3 months; but since I’ve been using NeoCorium, my results last so much longer. It extends my Botox treatment months longer between injections. Nothing else I’ve ever used compares to NeoCorium EGF Stem Cell Anti-Aging Facial Treatment– I never want to be without it,” states Ms. Maxim.
NeoCorium EGF Stem Cell Anti-Aging Facial Treatment is a premium upgrade from all other EGF stem cell serums currently on the market. Designed specifically to give everyone the maximum benefits that anti-aging EGF stem cell facial treatments allow- in med spas or as an at home treatment.
This all-natural, multiple growth factor and stem cell concentrate will deliver cumulative anti-aging results when used in med spa facials; and works synergistically to offer continued, long-term results as an after-care product for anyone who is serious about anti-aging.
NeoCorium EGF Stem Cell Anti-Aging Facial Treatment delivers the highest concentrations of exclusive anti-aging bioactives in a formula developed for anyone that wants to take their EGF stem cell facial and skin care regimen to take the next level.
As consumers continue to demand that skin care ingredients evolve and adapt to meet their needs, one thing is clear: with a revolutionary formula, NeoCorium EGF Stem Cell Anti-Aging Facial Treatment is the future of skin care.
NeoCorium EGF Stem Cell Anti-Aging Facial Treatment Availability:
NeoCorium, LLC. is now offering spa owners and beauty supply retailers special wholesale programs to purchase NeoCorium EGF Stem Cell Anti-Aging Facial Treatment. Business owners can sign up to receive wholesale pricing at:
NeoCorium EGF Stem Cell Anti-Aging Facial Treatment is also available for consumer purchase at: https://neocorium.com
- Epidermal growth factor– Clinically improves wrinkling, skin thickness and density by over 30% and produces new collagen formation within the skin. (Hussain et al., 2008) * see below
- Fibroblast growth factor– Improved skin softness, thickness and viscoelasticity as well as reducing wrinkle volume and depth. Rejuvenation of aging skin. (Ono, I. 2011) (Zeranska et al., 2016) *see below
- Platelet-derived growth factor– Increases healthy cell growth and type 1 collagen and skin fibroblasts that maintain skin integrity and youth. (Kim et al., 2011) *see below
- Erythropoietin– Reparative and rejuvenating for skin tissue. Reduces inflammation and helps heal. (Sorg et al., 2013) *see below
- Transforming growth factors Alpha & Beta– Stimulation of collagen secretion and maintaining healthy skin structure. Enhances the rate of healing damaged skin. (Ching et al., 2011) (Ranaweera, 2011) *see below
- Interleukins-Stimulate immune responses within cells. Reduces inflammation, enhances healing and activation of growth factors. (Draelos, 2016) *see below
- Insulin-like growth factors 1 & 2– Increase healing and healthy cell growth, collagen and elastin. Decrease both intrinsic skin aging (natural aging process) and extrinsic skin aging (aging from environmental factors). (Povoa et al., 2011) (Ranaweera, 2011) *see below
- Emu oil– Anti-inflammatory, has essential omega-3’s, reduces the appearance of scars and sun damage, penetrates deeply into skin to moisturize, aids in healing eczema and psoriasis. (Axe, 2016) *see below
- Jojoba oil– Promotes the absorption of topicals, anti-inflammatory properties, moisturizing, can reduce the signs of aging, aids in wound healing and protecting the skin. (Pazyar et al., 2013) *see below
- Lavender oil– Increases fibroblasts to synthesize rapid collagen production and stimulates healing at a faster rate. (Mori et al., 2016) *see below
**Not all human clinical trials- some in vivo, in vitro, in animal models**
NeoCorium, LLC. and NeoCorium EGF Stem Cell Anti-Aging Facial Treatment are either registered trademarks or trademarks of NeoCorium, LLC. in the United States and/or other countries.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
Comments are closed