LONDON, ENGLAND, UNITED KINGDOM, November 17, 2016 SMi Group are thrilled to have Jeffrey Ulmer, Head of Preclinical Research & Development from GSK, present a keynote at RNA Therapeutics 2017 when it returns to Central London next February.
With a focus on mRNA vaccines, the talk will delve further into key topics surrounding immune responses, animal models, platform technology and rapid response to emerging infectious diseases.
In the run-up to his address, Dr Ulmer said:
“RNA therapeutics, including recent exciting advancements in RNA-based vaccines, have the potential to be game-changing technologies. This conference will bring together thought leaders from across the technology area…”
Now in its 8th year, the RNA event will aim to deliver a scientific toolkit of ideas to implement targeted delivery and mRNA. Attendees will not only learn about new academic research, but will also hear a selection of case studies from big pharma and bio-pharmaceutical companies currently making medical progress through RNA therapeutics.
Other notable speakers on the agenda include:
• Nagy Habib, Head of Surgery, Co-Founder, Imperial College Healthcare NHS Trust, MiNA Therapeutics
• Heinrich Haas, Vice President RNA Formulation & Drug Delivery, BioNTech RNA Pharmaceuticals
• Bo Rode Hansen, Global Head of RNA Therapeutics, Roche
• John Johnston, Clinical Assessor Biologicals & Biotechnology Unit, MHRA
• Nicole Meisner-Kober, Senior Investigator, RNA Biology, Novartis Institutes for Biomedical Research
• Steve Hood, Director, Bioimaging, GSK
• David Giljohann, CEO, Exicure
• Shai Erlich, Chief Medical Officer & President USA, Quark Pharmaceuticals Inc
• Amotz Shemi, CEO, Silenseed
• Sanyogitta Puri, Associate Principal Scientist, AstraZeneca
SMi’s 8th annual RNA Therapeutics conference will take place on 22nd & 23rd February 2017 at the Copthorne Tara Hotel in Kensington, London, UK.
Further information including a detailed agenda and full speaker line-up is available at www.therapeutics-rna.com
Comments are closed